STEM STRUCTURES: Building & Bridges
- 38-page booklet with theory, experimental activities, quiz and building instructions
- Full colour images, drawings and interesting facts.̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_
- Thought provoking building challenges and exercises.
- Provision to write, note results and draw conclusions.̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_
- 9 working models to build
- Recommended for ages 8-16+
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly.̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_
- 3D interactive instructions to download on your smart device.̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last.
Get the STRUCTURES: Buildings and Bridges set and learn all about buildings and how they literally support our lives! Construct different types of bridges and find out how their architecture design provides massive weight support. Discover all the types of forces applied and how engineers manage to reduce their effects. Build 9 working models such as a house, a pyramid and various types of bridges: beam, arch, truss, cable-stayed and suspension bridge. You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning. A Quiz section is also available to challenge your newly acquired knowledge! Conduct thorough experiments and discover:̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_
- how triangulation provides strength on a building;̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_
- what are the main types of forces acting on structures;̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_
- how do trusses work;̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_
- what are the major types of cable bridges.
The DISCOVERING STEM?æäÌÝÌÒ??ۡó»ÌÎÌÊ? series was developed by qualified teachers and academics, following the latest pedagogical trends in order to combine theory with practice. The series deals with the core subjects of STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics - in a fascinating and enjoyable way. Each package includes a comprehensive activity booklet, covering a broad area of subjects: Mechanics and Simple Machines, Structures, Newtons Laws, Renewable Energy and even Programmable Robotics! The combined packages of Simple Machines and Physics Resource Master Set include 5 and 8 activity booklets respectively.
ENGINO̢̍‰ۡ?ÌÎÌÊÌÇÌ_ TOY SYSTEM is perhaps the most advanced and versatile three dimensional construction toy in the market today! What makes this product so unique is the variety of innovations in functionality and efficiency. The patented design of the parts allows snap-fit connectivity of up to 6 sides simultaneously! Triangulation is easily achievable with the TEE and ELBOW connectors without the trouble of having any protruding elements, while the extendable rods offer accurate lengths within the point of a millimetre! With the ENGINO system the creation of any angle is possible either by using the fixed 45 degrees connector or the pivoted joint part. Every set is specially designed to be both creative and educational, unleashing childrens imagination and making learning fun.
|STEM STRUCTURES: Buildings & Bridges (Level 1)|
|Width x Length x Height||37.00̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_x̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_5.50̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_x̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_27.00̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_cm|