Field Notes - 32nd Quarterly Edition for Fall, 2016
A very cool stuff, bring this pocket size notebooks with you anytime.
3-Packs featuring̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_full,̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_half,̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_and crescent moons with̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_die-cut̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_cover
The moon thats visible through the die-cut̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_is printed in 4-color on a glossy̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_flyleaf which also includes facts and folklore about earths constant companion, as well as a lovely shot of the dark side of the moon̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_in the back of the books. The Field Notes logo is̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_embossed̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_with a subtle hit of varnish, and the back cover features an̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_embossed full moon. The books are bound with̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_black staples̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_(of course), and the 48̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_body pages̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_feature a reticle pattern on light grey ?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»??Moondust?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»_? pages.
- 01.Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02.Cover: Neenah Classic Crest ?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»??Epic Black Stipple?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»_? 100#C, with die cutting and embossing by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- 03.Innards: Domtar Earth Choice ?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»??Gray?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»_? 60#T with ?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»??Moondust Gray,?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»_? and Opus Text ?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»??White?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»_? 70# with 4-color process soy-based Saphira inks.
- 04.Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- 05.Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the ?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»??Founding Fathers of the Staple.?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»_?
- 06.Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- 07.Reticle grid: 3/16" ‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»_‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»‰ۡó� 3/16" (4.7mm ‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»_‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»‰ۡó� 4.7mm).
- 08.Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" ‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»_‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»‰ۡó� 5-1/2" (89mm ‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»_‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»‰ۡó� 140mm).
- 09.FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10.All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 11.UPC 858493003448