Specially for those who is̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_wood lovers.̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_
3-Packs featuring real cherry wood covers with̢̍‰ۡ?‰ۡÌÝÌá_graphic paper inside.
- 01.Proudly printed by the good people of Burke Printing, Lake Forest, Ill.
- 02.Cover: Graphic Wood Technologies PureVeneer cherry wood veneer, bound to brown kraft paper with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black soy-based Toyo ink.
- 03.Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
- 04.Cover and innards printed on a Komori G40 40" 6-color printing press.
- 05.Bound by a Mueller Martini Bravo T 6-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
- 06.Corners precisely rounded to ?æäÌÝÌÒ??‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»_?" (9.5mm) by a Challenge round-corner machine.
- 07.Graph grid: 3/16" ‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»_‰ۡó»‰ۡÌÝÌá‰ۡó»‰ۡó� 3/16" (4.7mm x 4.7mm).
- 08.Memo book dimensions are 3̢̍_" x 5̢̍_" (89mm x 140mm).
- 09.Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10.All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 11.UPC 858493003240